Welcome to Spartan Photo Centers used gear site.
We work hard to provide you with a good selection of new and used gear. All our gear is sourced locally, mostly from residents of Greenville and Spartanburg counties. We rarely source gear from outside sources or regions, except for special requests. Most of the gear we have, we sold originally. Our selection is seasonal and changes all the time. If you don't see it on our site, chances are we don't currently have it in stock.
We don't have ratings on this site, so in simple terms, if there are three of the same items listed with three different prices: the one with the highest price will be in the best condition with the least use and the lowest price item being the lowest condition and the most use.
- Digital SLR & Mirrorless cameras
- Lenses of most mounts and brands
- Digital SLR & Mirrorless accessories
- On camera speedlight and flash units
- Film SLR cameras & Lenses
- Exceptional Film accessories
- Certain studio monolights
- Bogen and Manfrotto tripods
- Darkroom Equipment
- Camcorders & Movie Film Cameras
- Large/Heavy gear like C-stands, booms, lighting packs and backdrop systems
- Any gear that is non-working or in need of repair to function properly
- Film cameras
- Lighting systems
- Point & Shoot cameras film or digital
- Flashes and other accessories
- Polaroid cameras
- Certain brand tripods, head, monopods
- Gimbals & Stabilizers
- Mics & Audio Equipment
- Collectible camera gear
Please call our number during business hours or send us an email anytime.
All items are 100% working and have the full manufacturer warranty.
This could be items that were returned missing packaging or paperwork.
Items showing wear on accessories or returns with damaged outer box.
Items could be one of a kind and limited availability or discontinued.
Our standard sales and return conditions still apply.
Also, bring in your current gear so we can see if it is compatible. All of the brands have changed lens mounts, 2 or 3 times, at least. For example: Not all Nikon cameras can take an AIS lens. or, the new AFP Nikon lens will not work with all newer cameras. Best to try it before you buy it.