PASSPORT & ID PHOTO SERVICE
We make Passport and ID photos during normal business hours, 9 am to 6 pm Monday thru Saturday. You can walk in or call ahead for an appointment 864-583-6835. Please note, we do rent our studio out to other photographers and sometimes it is not available to us, calling ahead can cut your wait time. At least 4 passport size photos will be printed (some countries require more).
Our services include:
*USA Immigration & Visa Photos
*ID Photos for exams and licensing boards
*South Carolina Concealed Carry Photos
*Baby & Infant Passport Photos
*Canadian Passport & Visa Photos
*International Passports (please bring sizing informations for non-USA photos to verify the regulations, in case of changes)
We routinely make passports for the following countries: All EU countries, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brasil, Jamica & Dominican Republic.
All passport photos are guaranteed to be accepted or we will re-shoot and reprint them until they are accepted. If rejected, please bring in the rejection notice so we can find out what was not acceptable in the photo.
For USA Passports Remember To:
- Your photo should be current, taken with in the last 6 months.
- Show a neutral expression, do not smile or otherwise change your appearance. Face the camera directly with full face in view. This also applies to small children and babies.
- You cannot wear glasses. If you cannot take them off for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with the application.
- Wear standard street clothes you would normally wear day to day. No uniforms or camouflage attire.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
* If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of traditional religious attire worn continuously in public.
*If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
*Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- If your appearance has changed greatly since your last passport photo, then you will need a new photo taken and to reapply for a passport.
- See the US Department of State website for more information on passports and to download the forms you will need.
Remember that many of the regulations have changed in the last few years. If you are renewing, the rules may be very different now than when you had your last passport made 10 years ago. Check the specifications with the country of choices passport website.