What does summer mean to you? Using your instant camera, shoot one or a series of photos that tell your story of summer.
This Year’s Prizes Are:
- An I-1 camera from the impossible project
- High resolution scans of your entries, burned to disc and made into poster prints
- 5 packs of Impossible Film
(If the 3rd place winner used Instax film for their entries, they will receive 5 packs of Instax)
- Theme is “Summer” What defines Summer to you? (swimming pools and beach photos won’t get you far. Think outside the box.)
- Up to 8 total Impossible (Polaroid) or Fuji Instax photos must be taken. Any type of Impossible or Instax is allowed.
- Arrange and adhere on 11×14 presentation board.
- Write your Name, Phone number and Email on the back of the 11×14 board.
- Turn in to Spartan Photo Center before September 22nd, 2017
- All entries will be judged and the TOP 3 will be awarded prizes. you must provide your contact information on the back to be eligible to win.
- Images become the property of SpartanPhotoCenter for use in advertising the contest and/or analog products sold by SpartanPhotoCenter.
Original entries will be on display in the store at 108 Garner Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Original entries will not be returned, unless requested.